The purpose of this organization shall be to:
- Promote and uphold school spirit;
- Develop a sense of good sportsmanship among the students;
- Enhance relationships between schools during all athletic events;
- Participate in various University and community events to further the recognition and respect of the University of Mount Union (“UMU”) and its cheerleaders; and
- Participate in fundraising activities as appropriate to support the cheerleading and athletic programs of the University.
The Mount Union cheerleading program prides itself on being honest, respected and a program with integrity. Members of the cheerleading squad are expected to be positive role models and ambassadors of Mount Union.
- Brooke Goodrich - Freshman from Indian Creek High School, Wintersville, Ohio
- Abby Honabarger - Freshman from Minerva High School, Minerva, Ohio
- Katelyn DeShon - Sophomore from GlenOak High School, North Canton, Ohio
- Brittany Schossler - Senior from Canton Central Catholic High School, Jackson, Ohio
- Allison Mihalek - Sophomore from Eastlake North High School, Eastlake, Ohio
- Nicole Kemmett - Junior from Lutheran High School West, Rocky River, Ohio
- Elizabeth Lenzo - Sophomore from Theodore Roosevelt High School, Kent, Ohio
- Katie Rowe - Sophomore from Lake Catholic High School, Mentor, Ohio
- Afton Halls - Freshman from Western Reserve High School, Berlin Center, Ohio
- Alyssa Coffman - Freshman from Tuslaw High School, Massillon, Ohio
- Halle Schossler - Sophomore from Canton Central Catholic High School, Jackson, Ohio
- Jarrod Keirn - Freshman from GlenOak High School, North Canton, Ohio
- Stephanie Stepp - Sophomore from North Royalton High School, North Royalton, Ohio
- Brenna Brown - Freshman from Minerva High School, Minerva, Ohio
- Jami Burke - Junior from Madison High School, Madison, Ohio
For questions about the UMU Cheer program, please contact Valarie Nash at email@example.com or call (330) 312-0537.