- Head Cheerleading Coach Valarie Nash
- 2014-15 Constitution
- 2014-15 Waiver
- 2014-15 Tryout Information
- 2014-15 Questionnaire
- 2014-15 Application
- Saturday, April 12, 2014
- McPherson Academic and Athletic Complex at University of Mount
- 8:00am – Registration/Warm up*
- 9:00am to 11:30am – Preliminary Tryouts
- 11:30am – 12:30pm – Lunch (on your own)
- 12:30pm – Preliminary Cuts Announced
- 12:30pm to 1:00pm – Warm up
- 1:00pm to 3:00pm – Material Review & Formal Interviews
- 4:00pm – Final Tryouts Begin
- Times are subject to change as needed throughout the day.
** All tryout forms must be turned in at this time to be eligible to tryout **
The purpose of this organization shall be to:
- Promote and uphold school spirit;
- Develop a sense of good sportsmanship among the students;
- Enhance relationships between schools during all athletic events;
- Participate in various University and community events to further the recognition and respect of the University of Mount Union (“UMU”) and its cheerleaders; and
- Participate in fundraising activities as appropriate to support the cheerleading and athletic programs of the University.
The Mount Union cheerleading program prides itself on being honest, respected and a program with integrity. Members of the cheerleading squad are expected to be positive role models and ambassadors of Mount Union.
For questions about the UMU Cheer program, please contact Valarie Nash at email@example.com or call (330) 312-0537.