ALLIANCE, Ohio - The Mount Union athletic department released a composite schedule for all fall sports for the 2017 season.
Mount Union has 10 teams that compete in the fall including men's and women's cross country, football, men's and women's golf, men's and women's soccer, men's and women's tennis and volleyball.
2016 team-by-team results:
- Men's Cross Country - 2nd at OAC Championships, 28th at NCAA Championships
- Women's Cross Country - 5th at OAC Championships, 8th at NCAA Great Lakes Regional
- Football - 12-2 overall, 8-1 OAC, NCAA Semifinals for 22nd straight year
- Men's Golf - Team finished third or better in five of six events last fall
- Women's Golf - 1st at OAC Fall Preview
- Men's Soccer - 6-8-4 overall, 4-4-1 OAC
- Women's Soccer - 12-7-3 overall, 5-1-3 OAC, OAC Tournament Champions, NCAA Tournament Appearance
- Men's Tennis - Undefeated in fall season
- Women's Tennis - Undefeated in fall season
- Volleyball - 19-9 overall, 7-2 OAC, OAC Tournament Semifinals
For the 2017 fall season, both men's and women's golf teams will also be participating in the Phipps Invitational. Information regarding location and date are to be announced.