ALLIANCE, Ohio - The University of Mount Union athletic department released a composite schedule for all spring sports for the 2018 season.
Mount Union has 10 teams that compete in the fall including baseball, men's and women's golf, men's and women's lacrosse, softball, men's and women's tennis and men's and women's outdoor track and field.
2017 team-by-team results:
- Baseball: 31-11 overall, 16-2 OAC, OAC Regular Season Champions, finished second in OAC Tournament
- Men's Golf: Finished second at OAC Championships
- Women's Golf: Finished first at OAC Championships, finished 17th at NCAA Championships
- Men's Lacrosse: 7-7 overall, 3-5 OAC
- Women's Lacrosse: 14-4 overall, 7-1 OAC, OAC Regular Season Champions, OAC Tournament Champions, NCAA Regional Semifinals
- Softball: 19-23-1 overall, 10-8 OAC, finished fourth in OAC
- Men's Tennis: 14-5 overall, 7-1 OAC, finished second in OAC Tournament
- Women's Tennis: 10-6 overall, 6-2 OAC, finished third in OAC
- Men's Outdoor Track & Field: Finished first at OAC Championships, finished third at NCAA Championships, 4x400 Meter NCAA Champions
- Women's Outdoor Track & Field: Finished second at OAC Championships, 4x100 Meter NCAA Champions
The men's lacrosse team opens up the 2018 spring season for Mount Union at Thiel (Pa.) on Saturday, Februrary 17 at 1:00 p.m.