ALLIANCE, Ohio -- Each week during the football season, we will give you five things to know five days before kickoff. This week the No. 1 ranked Mount Union football team makes its second trip to Central Ohio in three weeks playing at Capital Saturday, Oct. 13 at 1:30 p.m. at Bernlohr Stadium in Bexley.
- This is the 53rd meeting between the teams with Mount Union holding a 40-12 lead in a series that dates back to a 17-0 Raider win in 1958. Mount Union has won 32-straight meetings with Capital's last win coming in its OAC title season of 1987, 26-25 in Columbus.
- Capital is ranked 15th in the nation in passing offense averaging 320.0 yards per game while Crusader quarterback Thomas Wibbeler is 11th nationally with 1,592 passing yards in five games.
- Mount Union is ranked 12th in the nation in passing defense allowing opponents an average of 131.2 yards per game. The Raiders are ninth in the nation with 21.0 sacks in five games while linebacker Trey Williams is 18th nationally with 10.0 tackles for loss in five games.
- Mount Union currently has college football's longest active win streak at 20 games. Next on the list is Central Florida (FCS), which has won 18 in a row, followed by North Dakota St. (FCS) and Ohio State (FBS) that have each won 11 in a row.
- The game will be streamed online and also broadcast LIVE on the radio on both WDPN 1310 AM and WRMU 91.1 FM and you can get the links to live stats, broadacasts and game information at http://athletics.mountunion.edu/gameday