ALLIANCE, Ohio -- Each week during the football season, we will give you five things to know five days before kickoff. This week the No. 1 ranked Mount Union football team plays its final regular season road game Saturday at 1:30 p.m. in an Ohio Athletic Conference matchup at Muskingum in New Concord.
- This is the 73rd meeting between the teams with Mount Union holding a 41-29-2 lead in the series that dates back to a 23-0 Muskingum win on November 3, 1906. The Raiders have won 29-straight meetings since a 17-17 tie in 1988 in Alliance. The last Muskie win in the series came in a 24-19 victory in 1984 in Alliance. A year ago, D'Angelo Fulford tossed five touchdown passes in a 59-7 Mount Union win in Alliance.
- D'Angelo Fulford threw a career-best seven touchdowns last week and his 206.7 quarterback rating is No. 1 in NCAA Division III and third-best in all of college football behind only Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa (238.8) and Oklahoma's Kyler Murray (227.3).
- The Mount Union defense set a school single-game record with 11.0 quarterback sacks last week at Ohio Northern. Andrew Roesch (Avon) has had 5.0 sacks over the last two games and 6.5 on the season while Trey Williams has a team-best 7.5 on the year as the Raiders lead the nation with 41 total sacks.
- Muskingum enters the game 4-4 overall and 3-4 in the OAC under first year coach Erik Ieuter. The Muskies have not been .500 or better this late in the season since 2011 and have already matched their best single season win total for the last 15 seasons.
- The game will be broadcast LIVE on the radio on both WDPN 1310 AM and WRMU 91.1 FM while Muskingum will offer a live video broadcast online of the game.
Get links to live stats, broadacasts at http://athletics.mountunion.edu/gameday