July 26-28, 2019
Child Registration - https://register.ryzer.com/camp.cfm?id=143652
Father Registration - https://register.ryzer.com/camp.cfm?id=143654
- Open to boys in grades 3-9 and their Father's (Youth campers can come without a Father)
- To provide a non-contact football camp for the development of each athlete's football skills. To also provide a safe, enjoyable camp experience for all campers.
- The camps feature a low athlete to coach ratio allowing for significant 1-on-1 attention.
- Fri, July 26 - Sun, July 28
- Registration for all sessions begins at noon in the lobby of the King Residence Hall on campus.
- Camp begins at 2 pm on the first day and concludes at 11 am the final day.
HOUSING AND MEALS
- Campers will be housed within residence halls on the Mount Union campus.
- Please indicate on your application if you have a roommate preference.
- Meals for all sessions will be held in the dining facilities within the Hoover-Price Campus Center on campus.
- The dining hall is all-you-can-eat and meals begin with dinner on the first day and conclude with breakfast on the final day.
- Camper - $250
- Father - $250
- $200 per child for multiple campers from the same family
- $25 discount for family of Mount Union Alumni
- Full refunds will be provided if a camper is unable to attend.
- We will also accept commuters for $150 ($140 for Alumni). You can register at check in, but please let us know you are coming by e-mailing Kyle Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org). Registration begins noon on Friday 7/26 in the lobby of King Hall. The commuter day ends at 8 pm.
WHAT TO BRING
- Athletic clothing (shorts, t-shirt, socks, etc.)
- Molded cleats and flat soled athletic shoes
- NO METAL TIPPED CLEATS
- Quarterbacks, running backs and receivers are to bring a football marked with name and school
- Bed linens, blankets and fan
- Towels and toiletries
- Money to purchase pizza and drinks in evening (optional)
- Sun Screen
The camps are open to all football players entering grades 3 to 9. Campers will be divided into instruction groups based on age and skill level.
TYPICAL CAMP DAY
- 8 am Breakfast
- 9 am Morning Instruction
- Noon Lunch
- 2 pm Afternoon Instruction
- 5 pm Dinner
- 7 pm 7-on-7/Recreation
- 9 pm Highlight Video
- 11 pm Lights Out
CHECK-IN: Friday, July 26 - 12 p.m.
CHECK-OUT: Sunday, July 28 - 11 a.m.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Kyle Miller, Camp Director | Phone: 330-829-8951