ALLIANCE, Ohio -- Each week during the football season, we will give you five things to know five days before kickoff. This week, No. 2 ranked Mount Union hosts Capital in the annual homecoming game Saturday, Oct. 19 at 1:30 p.m. at Mount Union Stadium
- Homecoming Highlights: Mount Union has won 27-straight homecoming contests dating back to a 20-20 tie with John Carroll on Oct. 12, 1991 with the last homecoming loss coming in a 28-9 defeat to Wooster on October 22, 1983. Since 1919, Mount Union has a 63-31-3 record on homecoming.
- Studio 54: This is the 54th meeting between the teams with Mount Union holding a 41-12 lead in a series that dates back to a 17-0 Raider win in 1958. Mount Union has won 33-straight meetings with Capital's last win coming in its OAC title season of 1987, 26-25, in Columbus.
- Top of the Hill: Senior Justin Hill (Circleville) has 12 receiving touchdowns this season which is the most so far this season in all levels of college football (FBS, FCS, D2, D3).
- Passing Fancy: Senior D'Angelo Fulford (Miramar, Fla.) has the top passer rating in all of college football at 229.2. The leaders at the other levels include - Joe Burrow, LSU (218.1), Trey Lance, North Dakota St. (200.2) and Roland Rivers III, Slippery Rock (209.3).
- Block Party: Mount Union blocked a kick for the second straight game as sophomore Derrick Bradley (Bradenton, Fla. / Palmetto) blocked a Wilmington extra-point attempt that junior Jalen Griffin (Chicago, Ill. / Simeon) returned to give the Raiders two points.
Saturday's game will be broadcast live on the radio on WDPN 1310 AM and WRMU 91.1 FM and there will be live video (pay-per-view) and also television tape delay on WIVM TV-39 (Spectrum Stark Cty Ch. 989) Sat. Oct. 19 - 8 p.m. / Sun., Oct. 20 - 1 p.m. and SportsTime Ohio (check listings for channel) Sun, Oct. 20 - 9 p.m. / Mon., Oct. 21 - 12 p.m.
Links for all are available at athletics.mountunion.edu/gameday