Jim Ballard, QB
- On the roster of the Cincinnati Bengals in 1994 and on the roster of the Buffalo Bills in 1997 and 1998
- Entering 34th season as an NFL coach and first as a senior defensive assistant with the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2019. He has worked for seven other NFL teams including being the first head coach of the Carolina Panthers and the Houston Texans. He won a Super Bowl title as part of a 12-year stint as defensive coordinator of the Green Bay Packers.
Jasper Collins, WR
- Played three seasons for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League and had been on NFL practice squads in Cleveland and Miami while also spending time in training camps in Cincinnati and Pittsburgh.
- Davis was a long-time NFL coach and personnel executive with the Eagles (1976-78, 1986-90), Dolphins (1979-81) and Browns (1981-86). He assembled rosters that produced 30 Pro Bowl campaigns, four division titles and seven playoff appearances.
- While in Cleveland, Davis acquired seven players who would later be selected by the team as Browns Legends, including quarterback Bernie Kosar, who would lead the team to three AFC Championship games in the late 1980s.
- Four players acquired by the Eagles during Davis’ tenure were later inducted into the Eagles Hall of Fame, and another, Cris Carter, was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Wilmer Flemming, HB
- Played in one game for the Canton Bulldogs in 1925
Pierre Garcon, WR
- Drafted in the sixth round (205 overall) by the Indianapolis Colts in 2008
- Appeared in 14 games in 2008 and had four catches for 23 yards, 22 kick returns for 475 yards and nine tackles
- In 2009, played in 17 and started 16 games including Super Bowl XLIV ... had 68 catches for 1,039 yards and six touchdowns ... In the AFC Championship game against the NY Jets had 11 catches for 151 yards which was the third-best post-game season total in team history ... Had a 19-yard touchdown catch from Peyton Manning in Super Bowl XLIV.
- In 2010, played in 14 regular season games and had 67 catches for 784 yards and six touchdowns ... In the AFC wild card game against NY Jets he had five catches for 112 yards and a touchdown
- In 2011, Garcon played in 16 games with career highs in catches (70) and yards (947). After the season, he signed a free agent contract with the Washington Redskins.
- In 2012, he played in 10 games and caught 67 passes for 633 yards with four touchdowns ... He had four catches for 109 yards including an 88-yard touchdown catch, which was the first regular season touchdown pass for eventual rookie of the year Robert Griffin III ...
- In 2013, Garcon led the NFL with 113 catches which also was a new franchise record topping the old record set by Art Monk. He was eighth in the NFL with 1,346 receiving yards
- In 2014, had 68 catches for 752 yards with three touchdowns in 16 games
- In 2015, had 72 catches for 777 yards with six touchdowns in 16 games …
- In 2016, had 79 catches for 1,041 yards with three touchdowns in 16 games … signed contract with the San Francisco 49ers in offseason
- In 2017, had 40 catches for 500 yards in eight games
- In 2018, had 24 catches for 286 yards and a touchdown in eight games
- For his career, he played in 148 games with 123 starts with 628 receptions for 7,854 yards and 38 touchdowns.
- His 628 catches is 63rd all-time in NFL history
Chris Kern, DB
- Played in two games for the Detroit Lions in 2004
- Spent 18 seasons as an NFL assistant coach serving as defensive coordinator of the San Diego Chargers, Cincinnati Bengals and Washington Redskins. Also was secondary coach for the New England Patriots, Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers.
Vince Marotta, B
- Drafted in the 26th round (236 overall) by the New York Giants in 1948
Kyle Miller, TE
- In 2011, Miller was among the final cuts in training camp for the Jacksonville Jaguars
- In the spring of 2012, he was signed to the Indianapolis Colts practice squad and was called up for a game and played against the New England Patriots on November 18. When the Colts tried to put him back on their practice squad after the game, the Miami Dolphins claimed him and he spent of the rest of last season on their roster
- In 2013, with the Dolphins he caught a touchdown pass against the Dallas Cowboys in the Hall of Fame game in Canton and spent the season on the practice squad
- In 2014, he was on the practice squad with the Atlanta Falcons
- In 2015, he appeared in two games for the San Diego Chargers.
Cecil Shorts III, WR
- Drafted in the fourth round (114 overall) by the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2011 ... Played in 10 games as a rookie with two catches, four kickoff returns and 12 punt returns.
- In 2012, he played in 14 games with 55 catches for 979 yards and seven touchdowns ... had eight catches for 166 yards at Green Bay
- In 2013, started 13 games and led team with 777 receiving yards including an eight catch 143 yard game at Seattle
- In 2014, had 53 catches for 557 yards with a touchdown in 13 games
- In 2015, signed a free agent contract with the Houston Texans and had 42 catches for 484 yards and two touchdowns
- In 2016, he was picked up by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and played in 10 games with 11 catches for 152 yards before an injury ended his season
- For his career, played in 70 games with 229 catches for 2,979 yards with 14 touchdowns.
- Sirianni is in his 11th season as an NFL assistant coach and is in his second year as offensive coordinator for the Indianapolis Colts.
- He spent nine years as an assistant coach both with the Kansas City Chiefs and San Diego Chargers.
Scott Woolf, QB
- Played in one game for the Los Angeles Raiders in 1987
Corl Zimmerman, OL
- Played in 13 games and started seven for the Dayton Triangles between 1927-1929
Updated Jan. 20, 2020