The Runnin' With the Raiders basketball camps for boys entering grades 3-11 will be held July 5-7 and July 11-12 at the McPherson Academic and Athletic Complex at the University of Mount Union in Alliance.
- July 5-7 - Comprehensive Skills Camp
- July 11-12 - Shooting/Dribbling Camp
About the Camp
- The University of Mount Union men's basketball staff is excited to bring you the annual "Runnin' with the Raiders" Skills Camp. Our goal is to provide young men the opportunity to enhance their basketball skills and understand the importance of competing. Through drill work and actual games each camper will learn and look forward to what the next day brings. This will lead each camper into their upcoming season with a better overall understanding of the game of basketball.
- Comprehensive Skills Camp
- All three days of camp will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and cost $100.
- This camp will be open to players entering grades 3-11. The camp will emphasize individual basketball skills, individual and team oriented competition and overall fundamentals of the game both offensively and defensively.
- Shooting/Dribbling Camp
- Both days of camp will run from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and cost $80.
- Mount Union has ranked in the top 10 nationally in shooting over the past two seasons. The Raiders had seven players make at least 20 three-pointers last season. This camp will focus on proper shooting form, shooting in different situations and becoming a more dangerous scoring threat. Each player will receive individual coaching and a written evaluation.
- Checks will be accepted only with pre-registration. Walk-up registration must be paid with cash or money order.
- Attend both camps for a total of $150
- McPherson Academic and Athletic Complex on the University of Mount Union campus has eight full size basketball courts.
- Campers must pack their own lunch.Drinks and snacks can be purchased.
For More Information
- Questions or more information about the camp, please direct them to:
- Mike Fuline, head men's basketball coach
- Phone: (330) 823-4771
- E-mail: email@example.com