- Meet: This meets will be a qualifying meet for the OHSAA State Indoor Championships
- Dates: Sunday, Feb. 8, 2015
- Facility: Peterson Fieldhouse in the McPherson Academic and Athletic Complex on campus - 200 Meter Mondo Track
- Timing: The meet will be Fully Automatically Timed using the LYNX system.
- Entries: Entries can be done using the web-site below. Each team is allowed three people per event and one relay per relay race. Extra athletes could be added with approval from meet management. http://www.milesplit.com Entries are due at noon the Thursday before each meet.
- Spikes: 1/4" Spikes Only
- Throws: All throwers will receive three throws
- Jumps: All long/triple jumpers will receive three jumps
- Questions: Kevin Lucas, Track and Field Coach,
University of Mount Union
- Entry Fee: $10.00 per athlete with a max of $200 per gender. You pay for what you enter.
- Tickets: Spectators will be charged an admssion fee - $5 for adults, students FREE
Event Schedule: The schedule will be
Field Events - 12:00 p.m.
(Girls first, then boys to follow – unless otherwise noted)
Weight Throw - STARTS at 11:00 a.m.
Pole Vault - Starts at 12:01 p.m.
Triple Jump (This event will follow long jump)
High Jump (Boys first, then girls in this event)
Running Events - 1:30 p.m.
(Boys first, then girls to follow – unless otherwise noted)
4 x 200 Meter Relay
1600 Meter Run
60 Meter Dash - Prelims
60 Meter Hurdle - Prelims
4 x 800 Meter Relay
60 Meter Hurdle – Final
60 Meter Dash - Final
400 Meter Dash
800 Meter Run
200 Meter Dash
3200 Meter Run
4 x 400 Meter Relay