ALLIANCE, Ohio -The University of Mount Union will host a Fall Softball Camp Saturday, Oct. 20 from 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. at 23rd Street Field in Alliance. The clinic will be split into three one-hour sessions -- pitching, defense (infield, outfield, catching) and offense. Each session is $30 or a camper can attend all three for $90.
Mount Union Fall Softball Camp
- Click here for printable brochure
- Click here to register online
- If attending pitching session you must bring your own catcher
- If attending defensive session please specify infield, outfield or catching
- Register by October 10 to guarantee a Mount Union T-shirt
- Mount Union softball field address is 2534 Clark Ave. Alliance, Ohio 44601
- Rain location in Peterson Fieldhouse on the Mount Union campus.
Meghan Simons is entering her fourth year as Mount Union head softball coach and has led the Purple Raiders to a pair of winning seasons and an OAC Tournament appearance in 2017.
She was a four-year letterwinner for the Raiders, who graduated with a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice in 2010. She served as an assistant coach at Mount Union for three seasons and was also the head coach at Minerva High School prior to returning to Mount Union in 2016.
For more information, contact Coach Simons at (330) 823-4779 or email email@example.com