The University of Mount Union will host the Samurai Wrestling Club and the dates have been announced for the 2016 Schindel Wrestling Summer Camps.
Samurai Wrestling Club - Download Brochure
- Monday & Wednesday evenings from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. - March 14- May 18
- Registration Will be on Monday, March 14 from 5:15- 6:15 with practice to follow.
All Participants Must ...
- Carry a Current USA Wrestling Card. (Purchased prior to club practice or at registration... Preferably purchased ahead of time and presented at registration.)
- Completed Registration Form and USA Waiver of Liability Form (Parent's must sign if under 18)
Schindel Wrestling Camps - Download Brochure
- Commuter Training Camp: (includes the weekend Duals Camp)
- Dates - Monday, June 20th – Thursday, June 23rd
- Eligibility - Wrestler who will be in the 2nd through 12th grade during the 2016-2017 school year.
- Duals Camp:
- Dates - Friday, June 24th, 2016 & Saturday, June 25th, 2016
- $400.00 per team of 10 to 15 wrestlers (Team Registered before May 15th)
- $50.00 for unattached wrestlers
- $500.00 per team of 10 to 15 wrestlers (Teams Registered after May 15th)
- Dates - Email Coach Schindel for available dates Schindwp@mountunion.edu
- Cost - $200.00 for 1 day 2 session camp ($200 for additional days)