- Criminal Justice and International Affairs & Diplomacy double major
- Transferred from Notre Dame College
- Letterwinner for Louden Gordon at Copley High School
- Holds school record for most wins (167)
- Four-time Suburban League Champion
- Two-time OHSAA State Placer
- Three-time OHSAA State Qualifier
- Three-time All-American
- Two-time Eastern National Champion
- Earned Wakr Student Athlete Award
- Named Akron Beacon Student-Athlete
- Member of National Honor Society and multiple scholar athlete award winner
- Nominated for the Envision Leadership Forum for National Security, Diplomacy and Intelligence in Washington D.C.
- Son of Sonja Pugh and Antwon Pugh Sr.