The University of Mount Union swimming and diving teams will host two summer swim camps from June 18-21, 2017 at the Hammond Natatorium on campus.
- June 18 - 21 - 2 Residential Camps
- Technique Camp (Focused Skill Refinement)
- Purple Raider Camp (Advanced Refinement + Workouts)
The camps are for competitive swimmers ages 10+ seeking to refine all technical skills. Campers will work with college coaches and athletes to gain knowledge and a competitive edge. All camp activities and functions are under staff supervision.
- Higher priority placed on learning and refining all four strokes, starts, turns, and all specialized skills of competitive swimming.
- Campers must be able to mentally and physically endure classroom instruction and stroke drill sessions.
PURPLE RAIDER CAMP
- This elite camp will cover foundations and critique on all four strokes, starts, turns, and underwater travel. Purple Raider campers must be in high training condition as the camp will include rigorous training sessions in addition to technique instruction.
- Ages 13+ are preferred for this camp.
Each Camp Includes
- Covering all aspects of competitive swimming in both classroom and pool settings
- Staff monitoring each lane and ensuring a high level of personal feedback for all campers
- Video Analysis utilizing underwater and above water cameras
- Class sessions aimed at improving the leadership and coachability in athletes
- Camp Ends with a Meet Starting at 3 p.m. on June 21
- Each camp costs $330
- A minimum $100 deposit must be received to secure a spot.
- This deposit will not be refunded after June 1, 2017 for any reason.
- Make checks payable to Surge Aquatics, LLC
- 1 T-Shirt per camper
- $10 sibling discount
- $10 discount to children/grandchildren of alumni
For more information or to register contact: Eric Mojock Head Swimming Coach at (330) 823-4666 or firstname.lastname@example.org